5/14/2012

Pages Filled

Waiting for my flight to Los Angeles in the same spot I waited for my flight to Beijing in early July, the beginning of my year abroad (Incheon Airport).

What a year....! 

And I attempt to dig through memories made in 10 cities of 8 countries I travelled to (Beijing, Hong Kong, Seoul, Singapore, Bangkok, Phuket, Malaysian Islands, Perth, Hanoi, Taipei) in search of word(s) that could summarize the journey best..

Agh. 
Adventures, exotic, novel, noob, revelations.


Short recap on Taipei, Taiwan---

Taipei 101, the second tallest building in the world. Saw planet Venus this night!

Infamous 711 in Taiwan. Simply. Amazing.

The best toast I've ever had. Not even exaggerating

Hike up to the waterfall in the aboriginal village

Chun Shui Tang, where cold pearl milk tea originated!!! Tapiocas melt in your mouth.

Chilli crab and curry fish head (Sg's "must try" dishes) on last day of Singapore with Mk's family


-----

Conclusions of the 10 months in Asia---

1. Thank you to the One who was with me every step of the way
2. Go study abroad