1. Busan Trip
Epic experience of transportation to and from Haewundae, Busan x_x. Had to run my arse off and sit in the subway for 40 minutes only to be 5 minutes short from departure time. The next day I tried again. This time I got on and *coughcough enjoyed my 5.5 hrs in the seat. Coming back was also pretty hectic getting kicked out of the subway and finding a cab in the rain at midnight...
Bus ride in the rain~
Shinsagae Dept. Store
My 외숙모/외삼촌 bought LA galbi cause I was from LA. Awww yummy bfast. Who knew plain yogurt would be the perfect dressing for fruit salad?
View from apt. Beach is so close!
Nice walk with my 외숙모 keke
해운대
Came here quite often for a 1박2일 trip
고속버스 ^_^ Seats are actually much bigger and nicer than ones in airplanes + footrest. Thus 5.5 hr ride wasn't too bad.
Overall, trip was a much needed refreshment. Learned a whole lot about myself forsure. Also glad to have family who lives near the Beach. Love the water~
2. Hangout with PJoe and Caleb
Pretty cool to have a reunion abroad! It was real nice seeing both their faces and enjoying one anothers' company in a foreign country... or should I say home..
oh not to mention, we watched an interactive show and it was one of the funniest I've seen. Mashmallow
3. Seoul Tour
MK and I, being natively Korean, decided to tour around Seoul like foreigners. It was pretty fun haha. Got off the first stop and walked around everywhere.
looked exactly like forbidden city
minions at King Sejong Museum
Remember when I posted up egg waffles from hk? well this is the Korean version, "hodu gwaja" Bomb.
view from outside 덕수궁, another palace we visited
Crossing the 청계천. I swear Seoul is like a 부대찌개 there's all kinds of stuff in one area!
(this is 부대찌개, soup-based meal that contains every possible ingredient and still tastes great)
this beanie makes my head look like a mushroom...
Doesn't it look packed? And in the midst of tall city buildings, a stream flows... Interesting!
Many cafes look like this
해물칼국수 so good in cold weather
Business town of Seoul SO different from College towns
streets of 명동
Green tea ice cream in the cold~
Chillin with the 한글. Tired too
Oh and tonight our program took us to a Bibap show. Beatboxing, opera, musical, cooking, drama, bboying--- all in one! I love shows in Korea.





yayuhhh still living it up!
ReplyDelete