11/15/2011

An encounter

Met another 10 year old boy through volunteer tutor at a Christian private elementary school.  Now this boy was a jolly one, it was just evident in his face the moment we met.  It just happened that I grabbed a book on Noah's Ark before starting.  He was excited when he saw the book cause he had read about the story before.  So I asked him if he goes to church and he said no. So we shoo the topic and finished reading.  When we were heading back to the rest of the group, he was so excited that he had read about something he had read in the "sungyung" before (something about Korean words convey such a deeper meaning).  I asked if he goes to church again, and he said no, and told me he reads the Bible cause it's fun.


So much can happen within 10 years.
Got lots to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment