11/30/2011

No more November'11

December is coming! In about 4 hours Seoul time.  November seemed so long.  It started off with a nice vacation to the mountains and is going to end with some studying and mellow music by Meiko.



Less than 3 weeks before the semester ends, and I cannot wait.  Korea has been a surreal time with some good moments.  Sometimes I hated it and sometimes it was nice.  Nonetheless, I've become more understanding of fobs (though I still abhor scenes of girls selca-ing with pouted lips and two fingers up) and the Korean heritage that had been driving relationships back home.  

Got offered a single room during my prospective stay at NUS! Currently I'm living with a Chinese roommate whom I don't converse with anymore because all she did was add laughter to whatever I asked.  At first it seemed friendly but now it's lost its sincerity so we just don't talk, which is totally fine.  Looking forward to having my own room again.


そつぎょうしたら、アジアにきたいですが、かんこくはちょっと。。。

1 comment: