The start of my journey in Asia- noob much?
- accidentally stumbled into a men's restroom at lax. never thought I'd do this..
- asiana doesn't have prison break series... NOOOOo
- accidentally took a cup of tomato juice thinking it was some kind of a berry smoothie. it was just plain nasty
- no one thinks I'm Korean here until they look at my passport. I feel foreign in my homeland
- I should have reviewed some Korean airport terms before coming. What the heck is paegi? I got my scissors confiscated. Probably some meaning related to that
- hwanseung- definition of transfer- is my new vocabulary of the day. went through some trouble bc of this layover in Korea
- I brought some of my old daily contacts to get rid of them... who knew 1 vision off would create such a blur. I feel dizzy.. sigh.

NIHAOMA
ReplyDeletewo hen haooo
ReplyDelete